The FIBARO Swipe is equipped with the most precise 3D motion detecting sensor of its kind, which ensures flawless recognition of the performed gestures. It presents a new and innovative way of controlling home automation devices in an intuitive and user friendly way.
The magic of Swipe means you can position it in less conventional places as it will work through solid surfaces, like under a desk or behind a wall. And when displayed, Swipe can be used as a beautifully designed picture frame allowing you to easily change photos whenever you want through a simple to remove front panel. A special gesture controlled menu also allows you to add/remove or reset the device without dismantling it.
With the endless possibilities of a gesture, Swipe is a perfect solution for the elderly and disabled, or people who find technology difficult to learn. Show them how to turn on the heating or ventilate the room without even getting up from the chair.
Swipe needn?t be limited to the home either. Use it in the workplace to help you make the office as comfortable as the home. Control blinds, lights or a projector ? all with a wave of your hand.
FIBARO Swipe features the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip for improved wireless range, security and data transfer rates. Please note: Currently integrates with Australian Z-Wave certified (921.42MHz) Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite controllers only.
- Place the Swipe onto its holder.
- Place the Swipe within the direct range of your Z-Wave controller.
- Plug the power source into the micro-USB port if required.
- Set the main controller in (security/non-security) add mode (see the controller?s manual).
- Move and hold your hand close to the center of the pad.
- If the device is battery powered, high pitched beep will signal exiting the Standby Mode.
- Loud sound sequence will confirm entering the menu, keep holding your hand.
- After hearing two short beeps (green indicator colour), withdraw the hand and perform swiping up gesture to confirm selection (two beeps will confirm validity).
- Wait for the adding process to end.
- Successful adding will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller?s message and 3 short beeps (green visual indicator colour).
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave Plus?|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ? AU/NZ ?approved RF for Z?wave|
|Application||Indoor use only|
|Power||4xAA Batteries or 5V DC Power Supply: Micro-USB|
|Operation Range||Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles|
|Enclosure||White or Black|
|DC supply connector||Micro-USB|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 178 x 130 x 29 mm|