120A Current Transformer
120A Clamp for Shelly EM
Current transformers scale the large values of current to small standardized values for measuring purposes. They provide a secondary current that is accurately proportional to the current flowing in its primary circuit. The current transformer presents a negligible load to the primary circuit.
- Core Ferrite core
- Electrical Strength 3000 VAC at 1 mA 60s
- Internal diameter 16mm
- Load Resistance 20Ω
- Rated Primary Current 120A
- Rated Secondary Current 40 mA
- Saturation current ≥ 120A
Please note You must have a Shelly EM for this to have functionality.
Remotes & Buttons, Smart Controllers
Shelly Button 1 – White0 out of 5(0)
Control everything with just a click
The Shelly Button was developed to help you easily activate or deactivate any device or scene manually with just a click. Additionally, Shelly Button is so small and convenient, you can carry it with you absolutely everywhere.
- No HUB required.
- Rechargeable batteries, allowing for more than 3000 actions per charge.
- Response time of less than 2sec. on battery and 100 ms on USB power.
- A different colour response indication for all situations.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
1 BUTTON 4 ACTIONS
No more stressful bright light during dark hours early in the morning. Set your custom schedule and choose soft and low light while it is still dark outside.
- 1X ? Bedroom light On/Off
- 2X ? Blinds are closed
- 3X ? Turn fan On/Off
- Long push ? Turn Off all lights
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.??SKU: SH-SHELLYBUTW
Dimmer Modules, Smart Lighting
Shelly Bypass0 out of 5(0)
What is a Shelly Bypass Used For And Why Do I Need One
With the recent introduction of the Shelly 1L to the Shelly Home Automation range you may have noticed an add-on that is available specifically with the Shelly 1L called a Shelly Bypass. We sell the Shelly Bypass in the store as a standalone product or as an add-on with any Shelly 1L or Shelly Dimmer 2 devices but what actually are they and do you need one
The great thing with both the Shelly 1L and Shelly Dimmer 2 is they work without the need of a neutral line. That’s great news for us here in Australia if you are wanting to add a Shelly device behind a light switch where typically we do not have a neutral wire.
What is a Shelly Bypass
A Shelly Bypass is required where there is neutral wire and where the power consumption is less than 20 watts. If the load of the light is very low typically LED lights you need to add some form of load thats where the need of a bypass comes in
Rather than turning off the light the Shelly 1L and Shelly Dimmer 2 dim the light so low it stops glowing leaving a very small current flowing through the circuit of the Shelly Device to keep it running even when the light is off.
Do I need a Shelly Bypass
Most LED lightbulbs in Australia are under 20 watts. The Shelly 1L or Dimmer 2 require a minimum load to be able to power the module so if you are below this value then you will need one.
Where do I install the Shelly Bypass
If you are installing a Shelly Bypass in a lighting circuit in Australia you will need to attach the Shelly Bypass between the Output wire going to the lightbulb and the neutral going to the other side of the lightbulb. It will feel very unnatural to connect the wire this way. Most people in Australia have a ceiling rose or light fitting which allows the space for a Shelly Bypass. They are really small being only 39 mm x 23 mm x 7 mm.
Do I need a Shelly Bypass if I have a Neutral Wire
No you only need a Shelly Bypass where there is no Neutral wire.
What about Dimmable Loads do I need one to stop lights flickering
Yes if you are using Dimmable LEDs with less than 50 Watts total load they may be subject to flickering especially when dimmed down low. The bypass will stop this flickering.SKU: SH-SHELLYBYPASS
Smart Lighting, Switches and Relays
Shelly Plus 1PM0 out of 5(0)
WiFi-operated relay switch, 1 channel 16A, with Power Metering
Control and measure power consumption for a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch, with Bluetooth connection
- Wi-Fi operated – Connects to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
- Bluetooth – Add devices quick and easy via Bluetooth connection, using Shelly Cloud App
- Power metering with data storage
- A wide range of voltages supported
- Extremely fast processor ? ESP32
- Enhanced safety ? Overpower, overvoltage and over-temperature protection
- Enhanced security – MQTT and WSS support, TLS and custom certificates support
- Improved API interface
- Onboard scripting features to allow you to automate to your heart’s content without any hub required.
Temperature Sensors, Smart Climate Control
Shelly Plus H&T0 out of 5(0)
Shelly Plus H&T
WiFi-operated humidity and temperature sensor
Shelly H&T has built-in modules for Humidity and Temperature and is the world’s first Wi-Fi Humidity & Temperature sensor working over 1 year on battery.
- Enhanced with a low a consuming e-ink display
- Works with type-C USB slot for faster connection
- Works with 4 x 1.5 V AA LR batteries not included
- Low battery consumption Up tp 1-year life of the batteries
- Features up to 1 year of free data storage for analysis and statistics
- Bluetooth inclusion
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with Alexa Google Home Android and more.
Shelly Catalogue https//www.shelly.cloud/documents/catalogues/catalogue.pdfSKU: SH-SHELLYPLUSHTW