120A Current Transformer
120A Clamp for Shelly EM
Current transformers scale the large values of current to small standardized values for measuring purposes. They provide a secondary current that is accurately proportional to the current flowing in its primary circuit. The current transformer presents a negligible load to the primary circuit.
- Core Ferrite core
- Electrical Strength 3000 VAC at 1 mA 60s
- Internal diameter 16mm
- Load Resistance 20Ω
- Rated Primary Current 120A
- Rated Secondary Current 40 mA
- Saturation current ≥ 120A
Please note You must have a Shelly EM for this to have functionality.
Smart Lighting, Switches and Relays
Shelly 2.50 out of 5(0)
SHELLY 2.5 RELAY SWITCH, ROLLER SHUTTER 2X10A
- Wi-Fi Connected
- For two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring
- Mobile App Control
- REST API to connect Shelly with your existing home automation system
- Wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-230V ? 10, 50 / 60Hz AC or 24-60V DC
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world ? Shelly 2.5
Shelly 2.5 WiFi Double Relay Switch Roller Shutter, Neutral wire is required.
Has an embedded web server;
Has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc;
Can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
Can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system?s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ?10, 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 2 Channels ? Maximum load current per output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to +40 ?C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: ? ? 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 ? 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Independent dual power metering for each channel
- Overload and temperature protection
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 2 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.SKU: SH-SHELLY25$39.99
Temperature Sensors, Smart Climate Control
Shelly Plus H&T0 out of 5(0)
Shelly Plus H&T
WiFi-operated humidity and temperature sensor
Shelly H&T has built-in modules for Humidity and Temperature and is the world’s first Wi-Fi Humidity & Temperature sensor working over 1 year on battery.
- Enhanced with a low a consuming e-ink display
- Works with type-C USB slot for faster connection
- Works with 4 x 1.5 V AA LR batteries not included
- Low battery consumption Up tp 1-year life of the batteries
- Features up to 1 year of free data storage for analysis and statistics
- Bluetooth inclusion
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with Alexa Google Home Android and more.
Shelly Catalogue https//www.shelly.cloud/documents/catalogues/catalogue.pdfSKU: SH-SHELLYPLUSHTW$54.99
Energy Monitoring, Smart Power
Shelly Pro 2PM0 out of 5(0)
SHELLY PRO 2PM
2 CIRCUIT WI-FI RELAY SWITCH WITH POWER METERING
Professional 2-channel relay with Wi-Fi LAN and Bluetooth connection suitable for home and facility automation with remote control and precise power management. DIN rail mountable inside a breaker box. Enhanced safety features and compatible with most used home automation platforms. Supports roller-shutter mode.
- LAN Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection
- 2 channels 25A
- Precise power metering
- Roller-shutter mode
- Overpower and overvoltage protection of the load
- DIN rail mountable
Shelly Catalogue https//www.shelly.cloud/documents/catalogues/catalogue.pdfSKU: SH-SHELLYPRO2PM$139.99
Flood Fire & Gas Safety, Smart Safety, Water & Flood Detectors
Shelly Flood0 out of 5(0)
Shelly Flood Sensor detects for any type of leakage and has a built-in temperature sensor and is the world?s first Wi-Fi Flood sensor with Temperature measurement, working up to 18 months on the battery.
Wireless: Connect Shelly Flood directly to your Wi-Fi network, without the need for any additional controller.
Stay Flood Free:?You will receive a notification immediately if there is any liquid detected by Shelly Flood.
Temperature control:?Be aware of temperature fluctuations and keep your floor heating at the desired temperature.
Easy to use:?The only thing you need to manage all your Shelly Flood is a mobile phone and the Shelly Cloud app.
Long-lasting battery:?Feel more comfortable with Shelly Flood?s long-lasting?battery life of up to 18 months.
Free history on the cloud: All-temperature measurements of Shelly Flood are recorded for up to one year.
Wire-free: Place the sensor anywhere at your home where unpleasant events may occur.
Monitor remotely: Monitor your home, no matter where you are via the Shelly Cloud app and your phone.
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor (H&T) is open to the world and developers. Shellys are secured but at the same time give everyone the opportunity to use them easily in new and existing projects. With the embedded web server and the HTTP commands Shelly can be made compatible with your existing home automation system.SKU: SH-SHELLYFLOOD$49.99