Shelly Pro 1
Out of stock
SHELLY PRO 1
1 CIRCUIT WI-FI RELAY SWITCH WITH DRY CONTACTS
Shelly Pro 1 is a DIN rail mountable smart relay with potential-free contacts. Enhanced with all the gen2 firmware flexibility and LAN connectivity it provides professional integrators with many more options for end customer solutions. It can work standalone in a local Wi-Fi network or it can also be operated through cloud home automation services.
Shelly Pro 1 can be accessed controlled and monitored remotely from any place where the User has internet connectivity as long as the device is connected to a Wi-Fi router and the Internet.
Shelly Pro 1 has an embedded Web Interface which can be used to monitor and control the device as well as adjust its settings.
- Power supply no more 12 VDC option.
- Relay no more DC switching
- Connectors 3-terminal connectors are replaced by 2-terminal ones.
- PCBs relay 2-layer PCBs are replaced by 4-layer ones for better thermal performance.
- LAN improved high voltage electrical distances.
- Plastics shell improved dielectric performance.
Out of stockCompare