SHELLY 2.5 RELAY SWITCH, ROLLER SHUTTER 2X10A
- Wi-Fi Connected
- For two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring
- Mobile App Control
- REST API to connect Shelly with your existing home automation system
- Wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-230V ? 10, 50 / 60Hz AC or 24-60V DC
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world ? Shelly 2.5
Shelly 2.5 WiFi Double Relay Switch Roller Shutter, Neutral wire is required.
Has an embedded web server;
Has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc;
Can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
Can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system?s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ?10, 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 2 Channels ? Maximum load current per output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to +40 ?C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: ? ? 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 ? 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Independent dual power metering for each channel
- Overload and temperature protection
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 2 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.