Shelly Pro 4PM
Shelly Pro 4PM
Professional 4-channel DIN rail relay with power metering
Shelly Pro 4PM is a one-phase 4-channel relay supporting up to 16A per channel with a total device capacity of 40A. Shelly Pro 4PM is equipped with four integrated precise power meters that allow you to control and monitor the consumption for each channel separately. Equipped with LAN Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity it allows for a more secure and reliable connection. Use scripting functionalities to set custom automation scenes based on various occurrences weather forecasts wind forecasts etc.
- LAN Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection
- 4 outputs 16A each. Total device maximum of 40A
- Precise power metering
- Overpower and overvoltage protection of the load.
- DIN rail mountable
- 1.8-inch color screen with navigation keys
- 1- phase control
- Easy control through the Shelly app various protocols and platforms as well as voice assistant
Shelly Catalogue https//www.shelly.cloud/documents/catalogues/catalogue.pdf
Flood Fire & Gas Safety, Smart Safety, Water & Flood Detectors
Shelly Flood0 out of 5(0)
Shelly Flood Sensor detects for any type of leakage and has a built-in temperature sensor and is the world?s first Wi-Fi Flood sensor with Temperature measurement, working up to 18 months on the battery.
Wireless: Connect Shelly Flood directly to your Wi-Fi network, without the need for any additional controller.
Stay Flood Free:?You will receive a notification immediately if there is any liquid detected by Shelly Flood.
Temperature control:?Be aware of temperature fluctuations and keep your floor heating at the desired temperature.
Easy to use:?The only thing you need to manage all your Shelly Flood is a mobile phone and the Shelly Cloud app.
Long-lasting battery:?Feel more comfortable with Shelly Flood?s long-lasting?battery life of up to 18 months.
Free history on the cloud: All-temperature measurements of Shelly Flood are recorded for up to one year.
Wire-free: Place the sensor anywhere at your home where unpleasant events may occur.
Monitor remotely: Monitor your home, no matter where you are via the Shelly Cloud app and your phone.
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor (H&T) is open to the world and developers. Shellys are secured but at the same time give everyone the opportunity to use them easily in new and existing projects. With the embedded web server and the HTTP commands Shelly can be made compatible with your existing home automation system.SKU: SH-SHELLYFLOOD$49.99
Smart Climate Control, Temperature Sensors
Shelly H&T – Black0 out of 5(0)
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor H&S?Smart Home Automation WiFi Solution – Black
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor?helps with monitoring changes in humidity and temperature while avoiding dryness and keeping comfortable conditions at your home.
Wireless: Connect Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor directly to your Wi-Fi network, without the need for any additional controller.
Humidity: Monitor excessive changes in humidity. Avoid dryness and conditions for mould growth.
Temperature control: Be aware of temperature fluctuations and keep your home comfortable at any time.
Easy to use: The only thing you need to manage your Shelly H&T is a mobile phone and the Shelly Cloud app.
Long-lasting battery: Feel more comfortable with Shelly H&T?s long-lasting battery life of up to 16 months.
With Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor you can see recorded data for humidity and temperature for up to a year.
USB power supply: An optional accessory that allows you to power the device with a cable instead of a battery
Monitor remotely: Monitor your home, no matter where you are via the Shelly Cloud app and your phone. It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
CONTROL ANY ELECTRIC HEATER
Turn the cheapest heaters into the smartest devices with?Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor and Shelly Plug – you can automatically control any electric heater.
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor records all the data for humidity and temperature.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
A perfect design combined with a battery lasting up to 16 months keeps your home always comfortable.
Shelly Humidity & Temperature Sensor (H&T) is open to the world and developers. Shellys are secured but at the same time give everyone the opportunity to use them easily in new and existing projects. With the embedded web server and the HTTP commands Shelly can be made compatible with your existing home automation system.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.SKU: SH-SHELLYHTB$44.99
Smart Lighting, Switches and Relays
Shelly 2.50 out of 5(0)
SHELLY 2.5 RELAY SWITCH, ROLLER SHUTTER 2X10A
- Wi-Fi Connected
- For two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring
- Mobile App Control
- REST API to connect Shelly with your existing home automation system
- Wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-230V ? 10, 50 / 60Hz AC or 24-60V DC
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world ? Shelly 2.5
Shelly 2.5 WiFi Double Relay Switch Roller Shutter, Neutral wire is required.
Has an embedded web server;
Has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc;
Can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
Can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system?s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ?10, 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 2 Channels ? Maximum load current per output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to +40 ?C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: ? ? 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 ? 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Independent dual power metering for each channel
- Overload and temperature protection
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 2 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.SKU: SH-SHELLY25$39.99
Remotes & Buttons, Smart Controllers
Shelly Button 1 – Black0 out of 5(0)
Control everything with just a click
The Shelly Button was developed to help you easily activate or deactivate any device or scene manually with just a click. Additionally, Shelly Button is so small and convenient, you can carry it with you absolutely everywhere.
- No HUB required.
- Rechargeable batteries, allowing for more than 3000 actions per charge.
- Response time of less than 2sec. on battery and 100 ms on USB power.
- A different colour response indication for all situations.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
1 BUTTON 4 ACTIONS
No more stressful bright light during dark hours early in the morning. Set your custom schedule and choose soft and low light while it is still dark outside.
This product is approved for use in Australia but must be installed by a licensed electrician.SKU: SH-SHELLYBUTB$44.99
- 1X ? Bedroom light On/Off
- 2X ? Blinds are closed
- 3X ? Turn fan On/Off
- Long push ? Turn Off all lights